GPOYWF - Gratuitous Portrait of Yourself With Food.
GPOYW Ilyana and the man repeller turban. I will probably wear it tomorrow night if ever plans for Maxwell’s push through (a plan I have not told anyone about (yet)). I could use all the man-repelling mechanisms I need.
I never did like it when men offered me free beer and shots.
But with a tired face like that, what man with slightly better vision than a bat is going to shell out five dollars to see me intoxicated? Please don’t answer that. Good night, Tumblr.
Playing with photography apps when, right now, I should be buried in Human Rights notes. Whatever, how often do you see my face?
Don’t answer that.
Cool, just in time for GPOYW!
GPOYW - That’s me and my best friend for the evening. I will be reading some Descartes, Peter Singer and Tom Regan in a little bit. By ‘a little bit’, I mean ‘when I peel myself off Tumblr.
Oh, and check out the photo wall in the background. Will this webcam capture garner 300+ notes and an extra 100 for the makeshift hipster eyewear (punched-out 3D glasses)?
Pleasantly surprise me, folks!
I have to post this blacklit webcam image of myself with my hand in that position. Backlighting because it’s beautiful and soft and ethereal. The hand because it’s an inside joke with my boyfriend. Right, Dan, right? Rawr.
"Hey hun. Just came from the field. MISERABLE conditions, cold and rainy. I was drenched and covered in droplets of oil. Egh."
Please pray that the boy gets a shower.
GPOYW - Let’s make this a customary thing.
Things I appreciate a great deal today:
- Waking up and watching the new Pretty Little Liars episode on Megavideo. I’m sorry if I have disappointing preference in television shows. I can’t help it if I have a weakness for CW-type shows and their pretty clothes. I really like Spencer’s style; Aria’s is pretty too but it can be a little over the top except for her homecoming dress - that was perfection.
- Going downstairs and hanging out with my babies. Kids really do say the funniest things. &&& Meeting 16-month old Matthew who is ridiculously adorable and who looks like a 16-month old Anderson Cooper.
- A 4-hour shift at work. Where I had this conversation with myself: ”Oooh, I’ve never tried a pumpkin scone. Ok, then, let’s have a pastry tasting. What kind of coffee goes with a pumpkin scone? Oooh, Espresso roast. Let’s make this a party. Shots shots shots!”
- “Thee you!" & "Have a good neigh!”
- CV! and her Earl GREE Tea.
- Sate babe and dinner conversations with my parents. They always have the most interesting stories whenever they speak the native language.
- Kanye West on Twitter. Kanye > TSwift. LOL.
- Getting prank-called by Xavi and the Reyes family. Finding out minutes later that Nico (who was also prank-called) thinks his stalker got a hold of his cell phone number and proceeds to freak out.
- This book.
- Telling Dan, “Don’t call me baby. That’s so conventional. I prefer bb.” Then ending the call by calling him a dodo bird.